Sunday, May 31, 2020

Looking at Dead (2017)

I see your mask - I cant see you, see you (x4)

Where is your face?
Where are you?
Where is your soul?

Hidden behind how many walls?
 How many hits?
How many will it take?
To see behind those eyes

To see what's really there.
 Spending your life hidden
Wasted in someone elses frame
Built on an illusion (illusion)
Hidden, genuinely.

I can't tell you that I've ever seen a tree
pretending it is an apple or a frog
why does it seem you all do?
 Destroying me
Looking into the mask
Destroying (destroying)
Looking at dead
Dead inside
No wonder there are so many souls lost.

 I can't stand to look at masks anymore
Don't want to stare at a soul that doesnt see into me.
Can you see?
Am I fucking alone in here?
Oh god - How can you live like this?
I just need to see something genuine.

 Screaming "WHY!?"
How can this be?
Build your own prison
So many hidden that even those free are alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment