Monday, August 28, 2017

We arent hiring

Sorry
For a second i completely forgot who i was
Though
Just figuring out if it was then
Or if its now thats the delusion?

It always seems like the truth in the moment
Is so much clearer when
Youre living it.

And i remember such passion for it
Burning like the rope that
Juts from inside my chest

I thought i recognised the same rope pulling 
I have such an imagination!
I let it run wild
Thinking every fate is this prophetic
Its so pathetic-
I fall for it every time

And forget the same source
Pulling with one hand and 
Pushing with the other has
No idea what wall they should hang me up on, if at all.

Youre so pretty but
The content of your bones
Just isnt what the proprietor is looking for
We will keep you in mind.


No comments:

Post a Comment