Monday, August 28, 2017

Tequila Mockingbird

Tequila Mockingbird

You run like bleach
Stripped into my bones
Im breathing acid
& choking on chrome
Ill alway follow
Ive been dumb on your lead
Just a plaything
Thrown away when you seethe 

(chorus)
Tequila mockingbird
Down half a bottle & tell me what you need
Tequila mockingbird
Its not me. Its not me.
Tequila mockingbird
Down another bottle & tell me what you want
Tequila mockingbird
I want better. I need better than me.

Youre in my head
You mount the assault
Cant beat you out
Youre poison in my vault
Tearing off skin
Blood all over the floor
Broken spine
Still begging for more!

(bridge)
For all your skills,
You steel me in sulphur
Block all my calls
You like when i suffer
I make believe 
i could be the one
You tug the noose & say
You used to be so much fuuuuuuun...

Thanks to you 
my hearts still bleeding
Torn to ribbons 
Still broken and beating

Im in half a mind to make you bleed
You blindly push until i seethe
Im just living in a golden lie
Lying in your truths - i dont want to believe.

No comments:

Post a Comment