Sunday, December 31, 2023

Maleficent

What makes you you?

What makes you me?

What makes you blue?

What makes you bleed?

Who makes it easy?

Who makes it sleezy?

Who makes it?


I wonder motionless I face

The opposition turned to waste

I drape your figure from my bones

Alone


You dream so far 

you sleep awake

I try to wake you up i shake

You in my dreams youre in my space

But when you wake Im still a state


Wake me

Wake me up

Why cant you wake me up?

(x2)


So in a semi-dreamless state

You walk alone you skim you take

Disassociate from yourself

Like a puppet on the shelf for someone else


You feel so sad you take a pill

Youre disconnected from free will

You dance pretending youre not ill

But youre an actor and youre dressed to kill


Youre your own maleficent

Pretending youre magnificent

Yeah, youre so damn innocent


So in lover with your descent

But youre hardly ever present

Master of your own lament


Saying:


Wake me 

wake me up

Why cant you wake me up

(x2)



No comments:

Post a Comment