Sunday, December 31, 2023

Watch your back, Charlie.

Looking for deliverance

Theres something broken within your head

Dont know how to save your point of view

Guess Ill have to fight you.


How many times do I have to break through

How many times do I have to break you?

Sick and tired of this diatribe so to put it right

How many times do I have to break through?


Just trying to kill the pain

Looks like we’re on this ego trip again

Try hard - You pick the facts to explain

Another dumb prick, with no use for your brain


(Ch)


Instrumental


Br


Sick of the same bro crowd

Dont try to touch my hand

Im not afraid to go through you

Im not just another pretty notch


(Ch)


Unclaim the stupid lie

Ive claimed my stupid life

Retrain that stupid lie

I blame the stupid liars


(Ch)


No comments:

Post a Comment