Saturday, October 12, 2013

I am so fucking tired right now...

I should be sleeping, but my brain is ticking... "Tick, tock" it says... Time will crumble through one piece of sand at a time... 
"Tick, tock", like tar... Oozing through the hourglass... Slower & slower. Time is slow. 
Time is stopped. 
Static. 
Still. 
Dead.

20 burns hotter than the burning 8, today. Time slides backwards & slinks into itself. It weaves & flips. Flicking its poison tongue like...a serpent and ashing through itself. Time is dust. Time is sand. 
"Tick, tock" another grain falls through and time jolts forward. Just a second. Just an ache. Only an ache closer. And then the tar and serpent are back to drain her. She is not linear. She is selective. And you must wait until she has had her fill. Until she has had her say. Once she is done the clock can lurch forward another inch..."Tick, tock" I will wait impatiently while she slithers & dances around me. Until, once again, she will steal the moment i want all too soon.
A million grazed knees & hopscotches. Thats what makes me perfect. 

No comments:

Post a Comment