Thursday, November 23, 2023

Bish

(Intro) 

Youre such a bish

Such a tiny little bish

You are.

Such a stupid little bish

Such a tiny man-bish

You are.


Oh a bastard and a bish

Inconsiderate bish 

You are.

Such a loser and a bish

And a sensitive bish you are.

Oh yes you are.


(Chorus)

Cause there’s a brain in youre head

But you’re too damn smart

You;ve got the knowledge 

But your mind lacks that spark

Try to restart and set apart like art but

It’s too hard to impart to your plastic heart


Your plastic heart


You send a compliment after a tantrum

Think that you can just disguise the haters anthem?

It’s kind of sad but this shit ain’t random

Sending off warning signs like a memorandum


I’ve experienced enough gaslighting and bad behaviour

To think I wouldnt recognise the same damn flavor of

Tedious tedium

Entitled delerium

And I see through your intentions like a 

Glass museum


(Intro)

Cause I’ve been through these words

And I’ve been through this abuse and Im 

Not waiting around to learn your violent truth

And I balk at your pride

Dead eyed by the roadside

The snide tide rising til it’s no longer dignified


So tell me that I’m special

So you can tell me that Im shit

How no one else will love me

And how I should deal with it

That you’re the only one that cares

And my effort should improve

And that I’ll never compare to someone as good as you.


(Intro)

(Chorus)


Your plastic heart.












No comments:

Post a Comment