Thursday, August 8, 2013

Torture never stops



You're to good to be true
Im gonna bury you alive
Cause youve got such a pretty face
So I  want to watch you die
Dont want to see you everyday 
Ill make you perfect like this
Youre my Schrodinger's cat
Dead & alive in your ditch

(Chorus)
Youre such a pretty pretty
Youre my wink wink cheeky wank
The torture never stops
Youre all im saving in my spank bank

Youve got such an ugly face
Im gonna bury you alive
Oh youre so ugly on the inside
I want to watch it die
I need to see you everyday
Ill make you perfect like this
Im like the spider to your fly
Dead & alive in your ditch

(Chorus)
Youre so pretty pretty ugly
Youre still my wink wink cheeky wank
The torture never stops
And now settling the spank bank

Oh youve eaten me alive
& tried to tear me from my bones
Every day & every hour
Every night a new deflower
I want to eat you up
I want to tear you off your bones
I want to pull out all your hair
I need to make sure youre dethroned

(Bridge)
Home is where the hate is but the
Heart is disregarded
Home is where the heart is but the
Brain is still retarded
Home is where your brain is but
Is full of everything you hate
Home is where the hate is but
Youll lie. its fate


No comments:

Post a Comment